When it comes to choosing a material for your benchtops and splashbacks there are many beautiful options to choose from. On this weeks blog we are looking at the Dekton by Consentino range and taking a closer look at what makes their product unique and worth considering for your project.
The following video is a quick look at the composition and manufacturing process used to create this porcelain slab - https://youtu.be/vuilamdV5-M
What are the Advantages of choosing Dekton Ultracompact Services?
- Large Format slabs up to 3200X1440mm
- Different thicknesses – 0.8cm, 1.2cm, 2.0cm or 3.0cm – the differing thicknesses are used for different applications for example the 0.8cm thickness is used for splashbacks and the thicker is used for bench tops.
- Highly UV resistant
- Scratch Resistant
- Resistant to stains
- Maximum resistance to heat and fire
- Resistant to abrasion
- Resistance to freezing and thawing
- Lower water absorption
- Dimensional stability
- Fireproof material
- Superior Mechanical Resistance
If you are looking for a product that is aesthetically beautiful as well as fuss free with regard to cleaning and maintenance then this may well be the finish you have been looking for. Visit our showroom to see the sample range and click on the following link for more information - https://www.dekton.com.au/what-is-dekton/